Web Based Applications
Today organizations are having productivity & efficiency with the power of Web based applications. It opens up chances to get our information from anywhere around the world.
Birds A and Z has been working in custom Web Based Application development. Our expert team has taken part in many application development projects.
Birds A and Z has high-level experience building & handling complex databases, as well as developing database-driven applications for use in Internet, Client/Server, Desktop and Wireless environments. ERP systems is also somethings we have experience on. We have designed large-scale, distributed databases on the SQL Server and MySQL.
Database Servers: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft Access.
Custom Mobile Apps Development Services
Birds A and Z has experience in developing mobile applications. Our applications are designed to fit the need of our customers. Mobile has become a necessity for all people nowadays and Mobile Apps usage are growing rapidly. So we look for providing fast, high quality and innovative services to our customers. Birds A and Z provides responsive web designs for the websites so that the site or the web application can be run on mobile devices.
Custom Mobile Apps Development Services
- Mobile Website Development
- Responsive Website Development
- Business Application Development
- Utility Application Development
- Web Application Development
- Social Network Integration
- Web Service Integration
- Google Map Integration
- Traveling And Navigation Application
- GPS Application Development
We at Birds A and Z do projects in full-cycle, where our team works provides solutions for ideas, design, developement, implement & support.
Steps of Software Product Development:
- Requirements and Specifications
- Prototype Development
- Architecture & Product Design
- Code Complete
- Alpha Release
- Beta Release
- Phase Based Works
- General Availability
- Customer Care and Feedback
Content Management System (CMS)
Birds A and Z developed enterprise web content management services includes
- Web content management system
- Enterprise content management system
- Customized content management system
- Open source custom Content management system
- Web site maintenance and re-designing services
Technology: Umbraco is an ASP.Net open-source Content Management System (CMS) (written in C#), Joomla is a open source content management system (CMS) (written in PHP).
There are different types of Websites that comply with different types of need. BAZL acknowledges that many customers may not know of which kind of Website they need. A guide is given below that would give the customers a brief knowledge about the varieties of the websites. And that would help the customers to decide on what kind of Website they should get according to their need.
Problem identification and resolution is often a difficult task for busy executives. In many instances it is advantageous to have the assistance of a knowledgeable, unbiased software development company experienced in business software design. The Birds A and Z Limited (BAZL) has helped numerous organizations identify and resolve complex business problems. BAZL consultants have hands on experience in a wide variety of environments ranging from large automated warehouses to sophisticated customer contact centers. Our software design and software development teams have years of experience in custom programming and application software development. We can help you identify and resolve problems with your business processes, information systems, or technology utilization. BAZL‘s consulting methodology includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
As an IT outsourcing company, it is crucial for us to understand the complexity involved with the migration of software applications. We make sure that our client can have focus on their core activities on current environment by us getting rid of the migration complexity. By leveraging our real-world expertise, we also help our clients get in touch with new technology on time and budget.
When our customers have a problem, the most important thing is getting it solved, quickly. Customers that are helped promptly and effectively remember that our company was there for them. Birds A and Z Limited (BAZL) bridges the gap between our non-technical customers and the technical world. Our job is to help our customers resolve their problems quickly, professionally and with rave reviews for how well we helped them. When we do our job right, we get the credit and your peaceful sleep of knowing that you made the right choice.
Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a widely used, general-purpose scripting language that was originally designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages. For this purpose, PHP code is embedded into the HTML source document and interpreted by a web server with a PHP processor module, which generates the web page document. PHP is one of the most popular server side scripting languages running today. It is used for creating dynamic web pages that interact with the user offering customized information. PHP offers many advantages; it is fast, stable, secure, easy to use and open source for cross-platforms.
Our team is very expert on PHP based content management system also, like-
Java is a high-level, third generation programming language, like C, Fortran, Smalltalk, Perl, and many others. You can use Java to write computer applications that crunch numbers, process words, play games, store data or do any of the thousands of other things computer software can do. Until Java, web pages were static. They had text and they had pictures but they had very little else, and they didn’t change much. For the most part text and pictures just sat there. If you wanted to see something new, you clicked on a link and loaded an entirely new page. Then that page sat there, doing nothing. Java makes web pages dynamic. By using Java you can make a page change while the user watches it. You can animate pictures. You can change the text that’s displayed without reloading the entire page. For instance there have been stock price pages before Java, but it wasn’t until Java that you could have a stock ticker page, i.e. a page that updated the price as the stock price changed. Java added features to webpage like –
- Play a sound whenever a user visits a page.
- Play music in the background while the user reads a page.
- Use vector graphics instead of bitmaps and GIFs.
- Run animation sequences in real time.
- Create forms that verify the user’s input.
- Create real-time multiplayer interactive games
The infrastructure of the .NET platform from Microsoft. It mainly comprised of programming methodology and technologies. To understand the .NET Framework, we should explore three major areas-
- Programming Methodologies
- Platform Technologies
- Code Execution
Skills at a Glance
Birds A and Z has a team of dedicated and creative IT professionals having strong knowledge, rich experience and sound programming and business logic.
- C# ,NET
- HTML, DHTML, HTML5
- ASP .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft .NET
- ADO .NET
- ODP .NET
Application/ Web Servers
- Microsoft IIS
- Oracle AS
Design, Testing and Configuration: Software Engineering Tools
Project management tools
- Microsoft Project
- Visual Sourcesafe
- PMI Framework
- Rational Rose
- Object oriented
- Structural Analysis
- MS Visio
- Visual UML
Textile and Pharmaceuticals Services
Birds A and Z offers software solution, web based services to Textile and Pharmaceutical companies to help develop line of business applications for improving regulatory compliance, reducing time to market and increasing team collaboration with efficiency.
Birds A and Z offers necessary solutions for core business processes as well as accounting and financial management, procurement, inventory and product management by providing online software development services.
Post implementation support includes customer registering the problems related to the product and the product owner resolving it. We will be an agreement or contract of service that defines the level of support.
Software project management provides tools and techniques to deliver projects successfully. Managing project delivery is to ensure that the implementation is done well.
Managing project delivery is essential to avoid the common problems of the software solution not working as expected or crashing out due to multiple users accessing the system at the same time. The keys to project delivery are: successful implementation of the software, managing the business change and scaling up the business use quickly.
We offers the most guaranteed-to-run Computer Class topics and dates in the Puget Sound Region, so you get the training you need, when you need it, without fear of last minute class cancellations.
Choose classes from our complete, instructor-led and mentor-led training schedules, including:
- Technical Training for IT Professionals & Developers
- Desktop Applications Training for users of business software
- Project & Business Skills Training
And, because we offer training for both your technical and non-technical teams, you can bundle your purchases to receive significant volume discounts. Equally important, your training will be consistent and complementary, which creates maximum synergies and the highest levels of organizational success.
Plus, you`ll save valuable time by working with a single training partner who can spend the time needed to fully understand your objectives, thoroughly explain your training options, and then ensure your training program achieves all its goals.
A case study is a collection of facts and data based on a real or hypothetical business situation. The goal of a case study is to enhance your ability to solve business problems, using a logical framework. The issues in a case are generally not unique to a specific person, firm, or industry, and they often deal with more than one retail strategy element. Sometimes, the material presented in a case may be in conflict. For example, two managers may disagree about a strategy or there may be several interpretations of the same facts.
In all case studies, you must analyze what is presented and state which specific actions best resolve major issues. These actions must reflect the information in the case and the environment facing the firm.
Analysis And Design
- Introduction to Systems
- Software (System) Development Life Cycle Models
- Preliminary Analysis
- Fact Finding and Decision Making Techniques
- Functional Modeling I
- Functional Modeling II
- Data Modeling Techniques
- Relational Data Modeling and Object Oriented Data Modeling Techniques
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Introduction to Systems – Introduces the concept of systems to the reader and explains what an information system is. It talks about various types of information systems and their relevance to the functioning of any organization. This chapter also gives a brief introduction to system analysis and design.
- Software (System) Development Life Cycle Models – Explains various activities involved in the development of software systems. It presents the different approaches towards software development. In this chapter, Waterfall Model, Prototype Model, Dynamic System Development Model, and Object Oriented models are discussed.
- Preliminary Analysis – covers various activities that are performed during the preliminary analysis of the system development. It shows how the feasibility study for the system to be developed is done. Also in the later part of the chapter various software estimation techniques are discussed.
- Fact Finding and Decision Making Techniques – shows the various techniques used for fact finding during the analysis of the system. In this, interviews, questionnaires, on site observation, and record reviews are presented. This chapter also discusses the decision-making and documentation techniques. For this Decision Tables, Decision Tress, Structured English and Data Dictionary is presented.Functional Modeling I – presents the various concepts of system design. Design elements like input-output to the system, processes involved in the system and the database elements of the system are discussed. It also discusses Data Flow Diagrams that are used to represent the functionality of the system.
- Functional Modeling II – introduces the modular programming concept to the software development. It explains the structure charts that represent the modular structure of various modules of the software being developed. Concepts like Cohesion and Coupling that further enhance the users understanding of modular designing are also presented.
- Data Modeling Techniques – presents the concepts involve in the data modeling phase of system development where the storage of data and the storage form is discussed. Here Entity Relationship model along with Entity Relationship Diagrams is used to illustrate the data modeling concepts. are discussed.
- Relational Data Modeling and Object Oriented Data Modeling Techniques – is an extension to the chapter 7 (Data Modeling Techniques). Here two other data models, Relational and Object Oriented Models are discussed. Comparison of the two models is also presented.
- Testing and Quality Assurance – covers the various testing techniques and strategies employed during the development of the system. Also various quality assurance activities for software development are presented.
- White paper is an authoritative report or guide that often addresses issues and how to solve them. White papers are used to educate readers and help people make decisions. They are often used in politics and business, and technical subjects.
- Detailed, sometimes highly researched, documents intended to establish credibility or offer insight into the capabilities of a company and its products or services.
- White papers are documents containing proposals for Community action in a specific area. They sometimes follow a green paper published to launch a consultation process at European level.
- Technical documents used primarily to generate leads for business-to-business technology companies. The technical papers typically include industry research, statistics and deep technical information.
- Storage Virtualization refers to the process of completely abstracting logical storage from physical storage.