price : 30,000
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (Route)
Duration: 40 hours
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the Cisco Certified Network Associate exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
IP DATA NETWORKS
- Understand the operation of data networks.
- Know the purpose and functions of network devices such as routers, switches,
bridges and hubs.
- Be able to select components to meet a specific network requirement.
- Understand how certain applications can impact network performance.
- Know the protocols, purpose and operation of both the OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Describe the data flow between two hosts on a network
- Be able to choose the most appropriate cables, media, ports and connectors to
connect network devices and hosts to a LAN.
- Understand the media access control method for Ethernet.
- Describe the basic switching concepts and the operation of switches.
- Configure and verify switch configuration including remote access management.
- Verify a network and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and SSH.
- Describe VLANs and the need for routing between VLANs.
- Understand network segmentation and traffic management.
- Be able to configure and verify VLANs.
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches.
- Understand advanced switching technologies:
O Ether Channel
- Be able to configure and verify PVSTP operation.
- Describe the process of root bridge election.
IP ADDRESSING (IPV4 AND IPV6)
- Describe the need for public and private addresses for IPv4.
- Understand IPv6 addresses.
- Describe the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment.
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Duration: 40 hours
- Describe the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment,
including VLSM and summarization.
- Describe the technologies required to run IPv6 and IPv4 concurrently such as dual stack.
- Understand the basic routing concepts.
- Understand the boot process of a Cisco router.
- Configure and verify a basic router configuration using the command line
- Configure and verify both serial and Ethernet interfaces.
- Be able to verify the network connectivity and configuration of a router.
- Configure a static or default route given specific requirements, then verify.
- Manage Cisco IOS files and image(s).
- Understand Cisco IOS licensing.
- Understand and distinguish different methods of routing and routing protocols.
- Configure and verify EIGRP in a single autonomous system.
- Configure and verify OSPF (v2 and v3) in a single area.
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing using router-on-a-stick.
- Be able to configure SVI interfaces.
- Configure and verify DHCP on a Cisco router.
- Understand the features and applications of each type of ACL.
- Be able to configure and verify ACLs.
- Understand the basic operation of NAT.
- Configure and verify NAT based on a set of network requirements.
- Be able to configure and verify NTP as a client.
- Recognize high availability FHRP.
- Understand, configure and verify Syslog and utilize Syslog output.
- Understand SNMP v2 and v3.
NETWORK DEVICE SECURITY
- Be able to configure and verify device security features.
- Understand, configure and verify switch port security features.
- Configure and verify ACLs for filtering network traffic.
- Limit telnet and SSH access to a router by configuring ACLs.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Duration: 40 hours
- Troubleshoot and correct common issues concerning IP addressing and host
- Be able to utilize netflow and monitor data.
- Troubleshoot and fix spanning tree operation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues, including OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Troubleshoot and correct VLAN problems.
- Identify and resolve interVLAN problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve switch trunking issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix ACL problems.
- Troubleshoot and correct layer 1 problems.
- Troubleshoot and correct WAN issues.
- Troubleshoot EtherChannel issues.
- Understand and identify different WAN technologies including:
O Metro Ethernet
o Frame Relay
o Cellular 3G and 4G
- Configure and verify a serial WAN connection.
- Configure Frame Relay on Cisco routers including verification.
- Be able to configure and verify a PPP connection between two Cisco routers.
- Configure and troubleshoot PPPoE.